IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The rapid growth of our client, combined with technology advances around them, are creating opportunities for growth within their department. Are you the one who can take care of our high tech client's core infrastructure systems? Can you help them to improve and grow in knowledge & technology platforms? If so, you might be the next (Senior) IT Specialist we are looking for!
Rapid growth of the last few years has put a strain on our client's core systems. Additionally, cloud and automation are requiring increased attention as the key competences of the future. You will work within the Infrastructure Services team, as part of the ICT Operations & Core Systems department to help the company to get control and take the next step.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- To manage, maintain and improve the core infrastructure systems, in particular VMWare virtualization and 3PAR storage around the world from the headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Increase the strength of the team by bringing knowledge of automation or infrastructure monitoring.
- To take up service ownership for one or more services and drive that service towards the future.
- Bachelor level in computer science or information technology
- Advanced knowledge of VMware virtualization
- Advanced knowledge of storage systems, in particular 3PAR and MSA
- Experience with automation (with a focus on backend systems is preferred)
- Azure cloud services
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring systems (OP5 preferred)
- Windows OS
- SAN management (Brocade)