Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Dismount of the waferstage positioning module into sub-modules
- (Re)-Assembly of waferstage positioning module including mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances
- Analysis of failure mode of the waferstage positioning module which happened at the customer site (done in Veldhoven)
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
- Willingness to start in 2-shift and possibly transfer to dayshift
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO mechanical engineering, mechatronics, fine mechanics, optics, instrument maker, precision technology. Candidates with an LBO background larger than 10 years of relevant work experience can be proposed to ASML
Fine-mechanical or optical (hands-on) experience in a high tech, low volume, test environment. Affinity with hardware-software interfaces and functional testing of complex systems.
Knowledge of specific areas of technology; - an interest in other technical and business processes; - enterprising, purposeful and flexible;- analytical thinker, structured, able to work with the available information; - service orientated, good communicator and teamworker.