Depending on the time of experience
High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Over deze vacature
Philips is implementing new network solution based on SD-LAN/TrustSec concepts with use of Cisco technology.
Within Technical Network team, as part of large network program, we are looking for experienced senior network engineer with broad knowledge on network security concepts such as zoning, segmentation, FW, NAC, SGT’s and the practical application of these concept within large complex environments etc.
Knowledge of Cisco technology and products, ISE, Fire Power FW, StealthWatch, is an absolute preference.
The primary responsibility of the senior network engineer will be work migration plans and with hands-on involvement
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Ability to translate actual use cases to a solution that provide scenario based solutions or configurations that reduce complexity while supporting the majority of use cases defined
- Experience in implementation and management of these environments
- Verbal and written communication skills to communicate key technical concepts, ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions
- Capable for handling deep technical discussion with team members and leading to the right direction
- Present ideas, technical and non-technical, in a logical, compelling manner in a written format and verbally in both small and large group settings