Interim / ZZP
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
- You will transform deep technical knowledge, curiosity and hands-on high voltage equipment experience, into clear customer solutions and/or solid business opportunities
- You turn customer’s needs into concrete consultancy projects, as well execute these in the field, lab and/or in the office
- You will give advice to our customers related to their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution equipment and systems (e.g. substations, overhead lines and cables, EMC, HVDC systems)
- You will also perform the electrical functional design of HVAC/HVDC components and substation
Do you want to specialize within a particular area of expertise? Than the specialist career path is for you. As a specialist you are expected to hold detailed knowledge within your domain, and contribute significantly with your expertise both in-house and externally. As a DNV GL specialist you are recognized as an international technical expert, and get to drive the development of the next generation DNV GL services. The specialists have in-depth competence within one or more specific areas, such as hydrodynamics and advanced simulations, structural integrity, materials and welding technology, and risk and reliability.
The TDT team exists out of over 50 professionals and is continuously growing. The team is a mix of PhD, M.Sc. and B.Sc. level with different backgrounds and from various cultures. You will be part of and leading the High Voltage cluster within the TDT team.
Together they deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to customers for mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV GL. Like working jointly on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
- Master Energy/Sustainable Energy
- A Bachelor in Electrical Engineering