Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client ASML, YER is looking for a Senior Communications Specialist to work in Veldhoven (Noord-Brabant). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for 6 months, with the possibility of being extended for another 6 months.
In ASML’s most important business transformation program, we are working on solutions to improve business processes and IT systems, end to end. For preparing the adoption phase of these processes and systems, this program is looking for a Senior Communications Specialist for the Central Solutions Team, well-versed in creating impactful communications, to drive the change communication and employee engagement. You will prepare communication plans and tools together with the Central Solutions Change managers, and in line with the overall communication strategy set by the ONE Communications Lead.
The role of the Senior Communications Specialist is to shape communications for the deployment of all solutions (projects) within the ONE program. You do this in the context of a template change approach created for the ONE program. You will do this by applying your knowledge and expertise in internal communications, supporting the communication of multiple stakeholders, and using your experience with internal communication as part of change management approaches and processes, such as change impact analysis, user acceptance testing, risk assessment & reporting, training roll-out etc.
Context of the position
Our New Enterprise (ONE) is an ambitious change program, delivering solutions for IT systems, like SAP, and business processes, like configuration management. You will be working with a team of organizational change specialists, and with change and communications experts across ASML, shaping and driving the communication about all solutions delivered by the program. Within the change team, you work in the ONE communications team led by the ONE Communications Lead. Together, you are part of one of the corporate Internal Communications teams, reporting to the team lead, who in turn reports to the Director Global Internal Communications.
In this role you will:
- Develop the project-specific communications plans, as part of the change approach.
- Develop the communications templates for adoption communications. This entails designing, developing and implementing a communications toolkit and other required media.
- Execute the communications strategy and detailed plan, including creating written and multimedia content (through own resources or by using suppliers) and measuring and evaluating communications initiatives.
- Help Solution Change Managers to design, develop and implement communications vehicles and messaging.
- Closely align with the Change Lead and the Communication Lead on timing and impact of communications and especially leadership communications.
- Work together with the rest of the Business Sector team and broader IC team to drive and improve aligned leadership communication across ASML.
On a daily basis you will work closely together with change managers and project managers, join their meetings, review and develop the communications paragraphs of change plans, and align with the Communications Lead of the program on blocking issues and opportunities for communications about the program.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You hold a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism and have proven knowledge of internal communications channels.
The ideal candidate has 5-7 years' proven experience in developing and implementing internal communications plans as part of large transformations, preferably within an international environment. Experience with ERP implementations and deployments is critical. Experience within an engineering field and affinity with the engineering mind-set are considered an advantage.
You demonstrate the ability to drive and challenge (senior) stakeholders and teams, and you possess strong writing (native English standard) and presentation development skills.