Interim / ZZP, In dienst van YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For a new acquisition of Philips we’re looking for an overall lead to centrally arrange the transition to Philips processes and tooling. Therefore, Philips knowledge is an absolute must (order to cash, and market to order knowledge is preferred). The goal is to finish the transition to Philips before end of this year.
The PIL Health Systems deployment lead is responsible for the overall project of bringing a business or market organization on the Philips Integrated Landscape. The Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL) is the standardized architecture and technology foundation - fundamental to our business models and transformation. It will provide the technological capabilities and processes (Software as a Service, and Digital) that allow us to be agile, fast and become a leading Health Technology company.
As a deployment lead, you will guide the organization in the project of onboarding on the ERP landscape of PIL. In the deployment project, we will Design, Build, Test the solution, and we will prepare for business deployment through change and training. The solution consists of an integrated operating model of Process, IT, Information Management, People skills and organizational structures as well as cultural changes are involved.
An overall PIO lead is required to deliver upon our ambition to onboard RDT (PMI) onto Philips process and solutions as per agreed 2020 roadmap.
A four-man ship will lead the deployment project:
- Business/Market project lead
- Deployment lead from program side
- IT project lead responsible for the delivery of the IT solution
- Business Process Owner, responsible for the content on the process axis
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Managing broad range of stakeholders
- Good resource management skills
- Ability to influence & challenge business leaders
- Change management experience
- Communication skills
- Proven and solid experience with business processes
- Broad understanding of full range of businesses challenges and trends
- Strategic, conceptual thinking and analytics
- Excellent project management capabilities