Depending on the time of experience
Over deze vacature
We have an interesting opening for an Identity & Access Specialist with knowledge in the field of authorization/access management and software applications.
The task evolves around managing processes and is mainly operational. Candidates with IT audit experience/background are preferred, and Big 4 experience will make for a particularly strong candidate.
Are you challenged by managing dynamic and complex access solutions in a global international company? ASML has implemented Identity & Access Management throughout her worldwide locations. For that purpose, we are searching for a team player that will (functionally) manage the Identity & Access management processes for one or multiple sectors and enable ASML to reach her vision to realize world-class IAM solutions.
As IAM Business Support Officer you are a specialist on authorization/access management for one or more sectors in ASML. You are responsible to support and control complex access management areas and provide guidance and direction to end-users.
Context of the position
The IAM Business Support Officer reports to the Senior Expertise Manager IAM.
The role is positioned in ASML’s internal control and compliance department that reports into the CFO organization.
- Monitor the IAM process in the sector and monitor adherence to the IAM procedures
- Support sector to onboard applications to the IAM portal and define the relevant access criteria
- Manage changes for sector-specific rules & roles that provide access to the end-users
- Translate sector (access) changes towards IT change requests and monitor follow up
- Give direction to end-users with respect to access requests
- Inform and advice on IAM solution directions to application owners in the sector
- Solve complex (2nd line) incidents
- Provide support to end-users, create and maintain manuals and support user acceptance tests
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 2-4 years relevant experience in access controls.
- Experience in Identity & Access management is preferred.
- Authorization / access management knowledge is preferred.
- Personal skills
- As IAM Business Support Officer you have a pro-active role where analytical and communication skills are key to bring added value to the organization.
- The key competencies to deliver results are:
- Analytical thinking
- Focus on results
- Sensitivity in a complex and dynamic environment
- Dealing with resistance, overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action.
- Communicator, able to build and maintain networks in a multicultural environment
- Make complex topics simple and transparent;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.