Via YER, Interim / ZZP
IT & Telecom, High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Do you bring quality into everything you do and inspire others to do the same? Do you want to work in an innovative project in the healthcare domain? Do you like technical challenges and to work with a team to find the best solution for it?
You will be one of the cloud developers that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As a Full Stack Developer you:
- Create high quality working software
- Feature driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participate in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Design, code, document, test (automated), maintain and deploy software
- Support DevOps in deploying software
- Set, monitor and ensure to meet own performance metrics
- Define, monitor and meet performance and quality metrics
- Provide technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
- Keep abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities
You will be joining the Collaborative Care Ecosystem (CCE) project, which aims to deliver additional value to its customers by connecting Philips businesses through a series of APIs.
You will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of Software Developers that are eager to continuously improve the way they create software.
The team works according to Agile and clean code principles. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself.
YER IT offers you the possibility to become employed as IT Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective. The following conditions are applicable:
Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
25 free to spend holidays per year
A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
Travel expense reimbursement
Good pension scheme
Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
Committed to a good balance between work and private life
An open culture and clear communication
A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
We are looking for someone with a…
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in product development as Full Stack Developer, using Angular, React or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud architecture and all aspects of it: microservices, APIs, SQL, NoSQL, performance, REST, JSON, …
- Experience in coding best practices, such as Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Test Automation on different levels, such as unit tests, Ui tests, etc
- An interest and preferably working experience in an Agile software development environment
This role will appeal to you if you…
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements