Via YER, Interim / ZZP
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT division is IT O&I (Operations and Infrastucture); this department is responsible for the IT infrastructure services for ASML’s organization. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like IAAS, storage, PAAS, telecom services, network and datacenters.
We ensure that these services are operational and limit downtime and incidents to a minimum. This goes together with high anticipation on innovation and improvement of our services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML
- The IT infrastructure consultant/coordinator is responsible for the intake and delivery of (parts of) the IT infrastructure programs/changes
- Advise projects on the infrastructure solution that best fits the projects needs and align with the ASML IT infrastructure standards
- Realize the delivery of approved IT infrastructure projects/changes on time, according to agreed scope and within agreed timeframe
- Steer the IT infrastructure engineers, potentially involved third parties and align on regular bases with all stakeholders of the related project (i.e. architecture, security, internal customers)
- Act as an infrastructure consultant for project requests that are in pre-demand/design phase
- Make them aware about the IT-infrastructure standards and help them to make use of those standards
- Work in close cooperation with the infra technical application managers to provide the low level design of the needed infrastructure (including associated costs and effort) to fit in the overall design
- Manage the execution of the infra projects; assign tasks, set priorities, manage risks, solve problems and ensure the realization of the projects conform scope, time and budget
- Plan the infra activities from both demand as well the supply side (available resources)
- Provide management summary of overall plan, any capacity exceptions, pending actions, follow-up activities and final resolutions
- Act as an infrastructure technical project lead (subcontractor) for those projects that are executed under the governance of another competence center
- Ensure the integration of the projects into the specific IT processes, including policies, procedures, instructions, documentation and training in order to secure smooth handover to support
- Communicate and align with the various IT departments within ASML about the changes/projects in order to set the right expectations, agree on down-time slots, etc.
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Knowledge and understanding of services and processes (ITIL)
- Experience in coordinating within complex IT Infrastructure environments
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco, routers, F5), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), NetApp storage, databases, identity management systems. (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), security and others
- Good knowledge of IT workplace infrastructure: office 365, remote workplace, windows (2012), VMware ESX, Microsoft SQL server/MySQL/oracle, activedirectory, Citrix Xenapp
- Experience with supporting IT -systems and their interaction with business processes in manufacturing the area of production-control (SAP, Teamcenter).
- Preferably experience in system implementation /change management within production -organizations and/ or eager to learn in this area.
- Decisive, Flexible, Ownership, Common sense, Result oriented are the keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on technical movements/opportunities within the market
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Change-management competencies.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Team worker, good social skills, service and customer-oriented, ability to motivate people
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user.
- Strong analytical skills