Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Sales & Marketing
Over deze vacature
YER is looking for a Sales Support Team Leader for a project at Philips in Zaventem, beginning on January 20th 2020 and ending by July 20th 2020.
It comprehends the placement of a YER employee at Philips in the context of a specific project.
As a Sales Support Team Leader - Leadership Project Sourcing, you will coach a team of employees, guiding them to become the highest performing team that is capable to manoeuvre through the upcoming transition period at the company. The team is mature and they are individual experts in their work, but you will draw guidelines and implement best practices to increase the team’s performance, through your coaching and leadership skills.
You will step in to manage the distributor team and can do so with ease:
you are capable to oversee the workflow and constantly improve and standardize the business processes and as such capacity planning, data and metrics driven performance and budgeting cycles has no secrets to you anymore.
Sometimes you will be requested to step in and handle complex situations related to increasing the overall customer experience, and as such, you work in close cooperation with the commercial organization in the EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Establishing operational objectives and work plans, and delegate’s assignments to subordinates
- Reviewing objectives to determine success of sales operations
- Involving in developing, and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect
- Driving continuous improvement of the sales operation processes
- Inspiring change management of new ways of working, policies and procedures
- Working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Building a Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise
As Sales Support Team Leader - Leadership Project Sourcing, you will report to YER and, within Philips, work closely with the Head of Operations and IGT Devices International during your project.
THE PROJECT WILL TAKE PLACE AT:
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip’s industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER for a project sourcing at the company. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
There's also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Master degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience: exposure to Back office/sales support environment/sales performance or sales excellence. This project is about operational excellence, managing within a departmental environment in a Medical device organization
- Dedicated personality who loves to work within a hectically & dynamical environment
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and shown ability to lead and inspire an organization
- Sales focused strong communicator with knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment. Any additional language is an advantage (international team with Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chilean nationalities)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of working in a Medical Device industry
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, genesys platform, salesforce) required
- Certified LEAN Advanced
- Culturally sensitive