Do you want to work on the next generation products and digital innovations for Philips Avent? As a Consumer Care Experience Manager, you will be responsible for driving the activities leading to a great Consumer Experience. You will be working closely together with Marketing and Development.
• Define the consumer care experience plan for new innovations: how to organize and through which touch points.
• Prepare and execute the Consumer Care touch points to achieve a superior consumer experience.
• Drive Call Center readiness for product launches, including training materials, products, bulletins, scripts and more.
• Drive web content for product launches (video tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, content maintenance etc.).
• Drive FAQ successfulness and improvements based on, for example, success rates and Call Center input.
• Support tracking and reporting in-market feedback and post market surveillance.
• Conduct root cause analysis and corrective action management for improvements in, for example, web-content, FAQ, Call Center trainings.
• Contribute to consumer complaint handling: identify resources needed to provide solutions to consumer issues and ensure timely execution.
• Post-launch monitoring including provision of feedback to innovation teams and marketing.
Philips Personal Health delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care and Beauty. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions. Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion. We create awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research, Clinical and Consumer Care. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight consumers better than competition and live up to Philips’ brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from Insight generation / concept development to market launch and is the link pin between I&D and the business. You will work in a team of Consumer Care experts.
• A strong influencer, pro-active and outspoken.
• Structured, with excellent planning and organizational skills.
• An excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes and training others.
• Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve the consumer experience across different touch points.
• Familiar and at ease with using MS Office and IT systems.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.