Over deze vacature
For a mall in the Netherlands we are looking for a Commercial Partnerships & Event Manager. For more information visit the website: www.mallofthenetherlands.com.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Partnerships Manager in the Netherlands, you will be procuring and delivering new Commercial Partnerships for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfields (URW) biggest project in the Netherlands. The Westfield Mall Of the Netherlands project will set new standards as a fashion, food and leisure destination in the Netherlands, and you will be working with experts from UK URW teams and professional Corporate teams based in Paris.
Besides the “regular” leasing of the shop and food & beverage units in the mall, URW are expanding their leasing strategy with “Commercial Partnerships ” leasing for the Netherlands. The Commercial Partnerships division within URW is responsible for generating an important revenue stream for the business and delivering retail, media and brand experiences to their customers that create an unique proposition and differentiate URW to their competitors. Commercial Partnerships includes temporary and permanent kiosks, digital and static Media operated by media partners, and brand events, experiential and partnership activations in the mall. The scope of the role will encompass aspects of all three key CP Revenue Steams (Retail, Media and Brand Experience) with a primary focus on Retail lease execution and delivery. For this role you need to be a proven self-starter and having an understanding of retail brands, media or experiential agencies in the Dutch marketplace is an advantage.
- Support in identifying and maintaining relationships with potential retail and brand experience clients on national and international level in cooperation with Senior Commercial Partnerships Manager
- Support in finding and identifying suitable occupiers for temporary and permanent kiosk and event locations through cold calls and social media network activation
- Successful delivery of short term occupations, client activation and event/experiential partnerships
- Working closely with Senior Commercial Partnerships Manager on client accounts and identifying pipeline for revenue growth
- Coordinating and managing the entire process from client acquisition to contract signing
- Create sales collaterals including operational packs for brand event/experiential activities and non-digital media offer
- Collate data and information for creating internal and external presentations
- Maintaining the CP CRM and client database
- Responsible for the contract and approval process flow administration of short term retail and event/experimental
- Conduct KPI analysis and managing the reporting to Sr. Management
- Support in setting up internal process flows for event/experiential with different internal stake holders
THE PREMIER GLOBAL DEVELOPER AND OPERATOR OF FLAGSHIP SHOPPING DESTINATIONS
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) specializes in owning, developing and managing premier retail assets (shopping centres and airports) in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States, the most prestigious office buildings and major convention & exhibition venues in the Paris region.
Would you want to get a better picture of Westfield Mall of the Netherlands? Visit the website: www.mallofthenetherlands.com.
- This is a temporary position till 31-12-20. After this year the position can be extended
- The position is for 40 hours/week
- Both secondment and ZZP is possible
- Minimal 3 years account management/sales/client/experiential/media/retail/event or partnerships experience.
- Good client service and sales skills and some media, event or retail market knowledge. Advantageous to have experience with Experiential and Media agencies or retailers.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and commercial capabilities.
- Experience working in a busy, demanding and pressurized environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage time.
- Driven and self-motivated to deliver results.
- Structured, coordination & organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial, flexibility and willingness to embrace change and new opportunities.
- Team player, maintaining close working relationships with the matrix teams, corporate teams and other stakeholders to achieve targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in both Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), CRM tools, LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.