Attractive conditions (Direct DAF-contract possible after 1 year)
Via YER, In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced engineer with an educational background in electronics engineering and a specialization in the field of high voltage systems and electric vehicles? Then this may be the ideal job for you!
The department Product Development Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Systems is responsible for the application and development of all electrical and electronic vehicle systems. Development of high voltage systems (i.e. converters, e-auxiliaries, batteries) for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) is the responsibility of Product Development Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Systems. The majority of this development is outsourced however there is a growing trend towards in-house development of application software.
As an senior engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realization of the correct functioning of the high voltage vehicle system during the development phase, production run, series production, customer and service aspects.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the BEV vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required to EOL-and dealer applications for the test system development.
You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, where the main focus is at in the right way specifying the functional systems (hardware and software) and providing monitoring of the entire development process.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to be employed as an Automotive Professional and to combine challenging projects with a good career with prospects for a permanent contract with YER Technology or with our DAF Trucks relationship. The following employment conditions apply:
- Appealing (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 days of free vacation per year
- Contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially sound organization
- Travel allowance or lease car
- Good pension plan
- Extra hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Attention to a balanced balance between work and private life
- Open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk for all your practical questions
- Hts/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
- Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform.
- Knowledge and experience with (high voltage) electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
- Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow is preferred.
- Independence, initiative and focus on results.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
- Team player.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German.