Over deze vacature
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The cluster Electronics Development, group Component Engineering is responsible for:
- Component Engineering Service (Standardization)
- Component End of Life Service (EOL)
- Component Life Cycle Management (LCM)
Triggered by an EOL notification, you manage the solution, mostly by part alternatives. You will be technical lead in investigating the impact of the change, present the proper introduction scenario and actively manage all stakeholders: Component Engineering, Logistics and Projects.
Member of the EOL/LCM team, responsible for EOL:
- Manage the EOL process from start (EOL notification) until completed implementation (SAP)
- Find replacement parts with support of Component engineers
- Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions
- Present possible solutions to stake holders, negotiate alternatives, get approval for implementation
- If possible, implement the replacement yourself, otherwise deploy to the projects
- Maintain related documentation
- Track progress and report status
- Build a cross sectoral network which allows smooth decision and follow-up
- Keep informed about platforms of the ASML machines and related projects
- Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization
- Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or higher in electronics engineering (by education or experience), and affinity for mechanics
5 years or more experience in Electronics Engineering, projects (preferably at ASML).
Leadership, negotiation & communication.
-Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
-Leadership, is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
-Accurate, systematic and analytical in approach
-Preferably familiar with Logistical data (SAP) and Engineering data (Siemens TCE