Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For one of our clients in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a Senior IC Validation Engineer.
We have a contractor position available for the role of IC Validation Engineer.
- Validation of High-speed Automotive Ethernet PHY IP (100BTx, 100BT1, SGMII)
- Deriving Test-specification from requirements and standards
- Development, automation and execution of validation test programs on the benches
- Participate in validation team, testing and characterizing automotive Ethernet IC’s
- Reporting on validation progress and issues
Building on its expertise in High-Performance Mixed Signal electronics, our client is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. The company`s high-performance mixed-signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. The industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. The organization consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and is pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. Their focused R&D investments, their competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and the relentless commitment to quality and excellence make them a long-term partner in automotive. Our client’s technology expertise enables the delivery of innovative, easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to the customers’ needs.
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in IC validation.
- Knowledge required on Digital and Analog electronics and interfaces.
- Experience working in IC lab environment.
- Know-how on electronic measurements methods and using electronic measurement equipment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Experience in writing Python scripts for automation of electronic measurements.
- Knowledge of Ethernet is a must.
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile way-of-working, Jira tooling.
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open-minded.
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Fluent English speaker.