Max. € 70,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you a successful Full Stack Developer who masters the latest emerging technologies, processes and architectures? Do you have the thirst to truly understand Analytics-driven businesses and user needs, and are able to translate them into software solutions that make business impact?
As a developer you will specify detailed product software designs, keeping testability, extendibility and maintainability in mind in line with the overall design & architecture. With key challenge to map this knowledge and experience to the benefit of our ASML diagnostics product suite. In particular, you will:
- Write performant, functional, robust, and well tested code;
- Translate detailed business requirements into detailed design specifications and hence into design strategies and patterns;
- Own and maintain detailed design specifications, with focus on continuous improvement derived from lessons learned and customer feedback;
- Follow emerging developments and trends in relevant technical areas, and apply new technologies, standards and methodologies that will have a positive impact on our company's bottom-line;
- Establish close collaborations with development teams. Balance the interests of the customer, the organization and the people, in creating an extensible design specification, while fulfilling immediate user needs and business goals, paves the way for future developments;
- Identify and mitigate risks with your peers during the development of new products;
- Also, contribute to the maturation of existing designs, lead initiatives aiming at improving code quality, implementing coding standards and ensuring test coverage.
At ASML we believe in professional growth, as to further develop an extremely valuable hard-and soft-skills in the job. We have our own ASML learnings (portal) for attaining Lithography Domain expertise as well as soft-skill development (team effectiveness, cohesion, influencing etc.). Notably we value you as well in communities outside of ASML. By being recognized in the outside (possibly academic) world through publications and/or keynotes you’ll share and learn the best novelties to employ in your results.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 8+ years from which at least 3 years as a Full Stack Software Developer in a complex, technically demanding and data savvy industry.
- Novel Software Engineering principles and architectures/Containerized deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Maven 3)/Test & Validation frameworks/UML/Object orientation/Java SE 8, EE 7, Wildfly/SAFE & Scrum/Front end technologies (Node 10, Angular 6)
- Hands-on experience all expected, as well as hands-on experience with Oracle 12.