Entry level opportunity + training in Denmark
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Scanmarket is looking for a high energy, hard-working, resilient candidate (junior/medior level) who is seeking to embark on a journey within business development and sales.
You will get the opportunity to understand and work with all aspects of the SaaS sales process from the initial stage of identifying and creating new qualified opportunities to participating in incoming RFIs/RFPs to the actual sales meetings and demonstrations. As part of the journey you will undergo a structured, proven training program designed to help you become highly effective at both lead-generation and sales quickly, and over time, to become an expert within the field of eSourcing and Source-to-Contract. With this expertise you will acquire the expert strategic knowledge to work with and help evolve the sourcing departments of global, multi-billion dollar organizations.
Your key tasks will be to:
· Engage with prospects: qualifying, progressing and closing software/service revenue opportunities
· Building relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
· Form strategic account plans including customer profiles, targeted programs, application descriptions, forecast reports, and action items
· Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
· Participation and involvement in applicable industry events and conferences
· Various ad-hoc tasks within business development, sales and marketing
Scanmarket is a global company with ambitious growth plans and consist of a young and energetic team of 75 people across our offices in Denmark, USA, United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany. Scanmarket is a market leader within Procurement software and services with over 350+ global customers (predominantly blue-chip companies including Nissan, Viacom, Associated British Foods, ISS) spread across 85+ countries. They take great pride on being different from other vendors and show this by always going the extra mile to support their clients’ business objectives all the way from sales to post-implementation.
- A unique opportunity to work with a quickly expanding, highly ambitious global company
- Training period in Denmark
- An opportunity to work closely with many different sourcing organizations worldwide
- An ample opportunity for professional and personal development in a fast-paced environment, where you have an opportunity to shape your own role
- A flat informal organization with a high degree of independence and fast decision-making
- A young and dynamic environment with room for exploring new ideas and a focus on personal development, work-life-balance and creating results
- Remuneration in line with the market
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or a master’s degree in Business, Administration, Logistics, Economics, Engineering or similar.
We expect that you have:
- Maniacal focus on customers and their success
- Willingness and eagerness to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to build strong customer relations
- Strong communications skills in Dutch and English – both written and verbally. French is considered a plus but not a requirement
- Outgoing and persistent in customer dialog
- Experience within Sales, Procurement or SaaS technology will be preferred but not a necessity