Attractive salary conditions (direct hiring by DAF becomes possible after one year)
Via YER, In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced automotive test engineer with extensive knowledge of (heavy-duty diesel) engines and are you open for a new adventure with one of the leading truck manufacturers in Europe? Then this is your chance to start working at Senior Functional Test Engineer Engines at DAF Trucks!
- Prepare, execute and analyse functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems/components and their controls.
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Document and evaluate test results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
- Supervises procedures and processes within the organization to achieve department and project objectives
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
- Collaboration in project teams
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the centre of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multidisciplinary team.
The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions