Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are… Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Their purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
YER is recruiting a Technical Consultant CRM.
You will be gathering and interpreting business requirements, improving business and system processes, and solving problems for stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will be busy with designing, building, and optimizing data flows and highly complex processes for marketing automation systems, CRM’s and other information systems.
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Vast experience consulting to large organizations within multi-disciplinary environments
- Offering a unique combination of both high-level and low-level thinking and analysis that allows top-down solution design
- 8+ years of experience in data architecture, designing and developing integrations for information systems such as marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, Data-lakes, DMP’s, dealers, databases, and more – from specification to production.
- 5+ years of experience with different marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Act-on, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with marketing automation platforms’ APIs (Eloqua, Adobe Campaign)
- Broad DevOps knowledge and experience with Linux, Nginx, Apache, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Broad experience with technical writing from requirement documents, to solution designs, and documentations.
- Affinity with Front-end and responsive design
- Experience to work in an Agile environment with an onshore/offshore set-up
- High communication and writing skills (English)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player