€3.900 - €6.200 bruto per maand
Medical & Health, General Management, Engineering
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you a Project Leader with experience in the medical device industry? Now is the time to respond!
The site located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding its business and is looking for new talents to join.
Join the team now as project leader with expertise in leading multi-disciplinary projects in the development of in-vitro diagnostics or medical products. As a project leader you are responsible to deliver products that meet the requirements in time and on budget in an international environment.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career with the following responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end (sub-)projects up to 5 Million Euro
- Define the project plan and planning
- Organize the project team and the interfaces with other functions on site and across sites
- Identify the project risks (e.g. specs, costs, planning, etc.) and develop scenarios to overcome these risks
- Deliver on the project plan (specification, quality, time, budget, information)
- Ensure an effective transfer and archiving (design history file/device master record) of the project results and the associated knowledge
Our client value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Their people make them unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates their global team is the inspiration of their common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on their remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. They recognize that taking ownership of their work allows both them and the company to grow. They offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together
Our client is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. They stand with their customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from their innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to them.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in product development in the medical device industry, preferably in
- Knowledge of medical device quality management systems based on ISO-13485 and FDA regulations
- Excellent communicating and reporting skills in English, both in writing and oral
- Team player, analytical and persistent and able to work in highly dynamic multidisciplinary environment
- Project management certification preferred