Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Our MEMS Process Development and Integration team develops MEMS and thin-film processes for (internal and external) customer products, bringing them from early stage concepts towards volume manufacturing. The application and product areas we cover are broad, with a focus on medical applications. The team consists of highly motivated and skilled Development Engineers, Project Leaders and Architects. The team is part of the division MEMS & Micro Devices of Philips Innovation Services.
Within every process development project we run there is a need to translate the required customer design and the anticipated manufacturing process in a mask design. This design typically consists of customer specific devices and test structures needed to test the process and the functionality of the end product. In early stages of development the designs are typically varied on critical parameters, in order to select the best version for later stages of development and manufacturing. Since typical MEMS processes are very customer- and product-specific the design of these mask sets is also highly customized. The use of dedicated tools for this is needed, and the work requires a specialist.
We are looking for such a layout and design specialist to strengthen our team, and fulfill this crucial role for all our development projects.
• Layout, design and tape-out of mask sets, combining customer specific product requirements and process requirements
• Defining and managing the design rules for specific process flows
• Defining and managing the library of test structures (Process Control Modules), with a focus on standardization
• Owning the mask set review procedure, taking into account input from all key stakeholders (customer, project leader, process architect, product engineer, test engineer, process engineers)
• Implementing (automatic) design rule checking
• Take care of the mask ordering process, contact with mask supplier
the MEMS and Micro Devices team with locations at the High Tech Campus and at Strijp-S, both in Eindhoven. Having over 30 years of experience, we team up with our customers to make products within the critical time path, reacting fast and flexible on new insights. We assure integral coupling with supply chain and manufacturing activities. Using industrial production equipment, we provide electronic manufacturing services like industrial, high-end PCB assembly, micro device assembly and interconnect architecture prototyping and manufacturing.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy, respiratory care and services. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
• A Master degree in the area of engineering or science
• Experience in mask layout and design in a semiconductor environment
• Experience with mask layout tools, e.g. Cadence
• Device physics and thin film knowledge.
• Experience with device characterization and electrical measurements
• Experience with analysis tool, like Minitab, Excel and MATLAB
• Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality