Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Medical & Health
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
To be the specialist about Philips Ultrasound systems within the Cardiology specialism. As Clinical application specialist, you are able to demonstrate the functionality and features of Philips Ultrasound systems to new and existing users, train users, customize systems and advise customers on the most optimal configuration or advise them on how they can benefit from new product features.
- Promote Philips Ultrasound Healthcare Solutions in individual customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows.
- Performs after sales installation training.
- Monitors the use of Philips installed base, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.
- Develops and executes educational program for the users, in order to maximize the knowledge of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions in light of the specific clinical applications.
- Participate in the sales district planning exercise. Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips.
- Make careful use of demo-equipment.
- Cooperate with Support department and exchange relevant information about defective products and customer needs.
- Cooperate with product management for feedback on products.
- Provide customer feedback using the Philips customer feedback process.
- Ensure Philips un- compromised fulfilment of Business fundamentals and business.
The Dutch Philips Ultrasound team including all clinical domains cardio, general imaging or OB-GYN/ Point of Care. You work close together with colleagues from the Cardio team including application specialist and account managers. Within this role your report directly to the Business Marketing Manager Benelux. You will depend on the expertise and input from several other teams such as: Sales back office, logistics, Solutions, Customer Service & Operations, Legal and finance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier; you will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills, experience in the interpretation of the application results.
- Master degree in Ultrasound (Post-HBO).
- Experienced in usage of ultrasound and usage of product features within the cardiology domain.
- Good knowledge of the system architecture and used technology.
- Be able to organize training.
- Being able to Manage customer expectations.
- Professional knowledge of total application area, from operational point.
- Deals with all normal functionality and special wishes, within given possibilities.
- Has to come up with alternatives for better performance.
- Must design specific training programs for operators.
- Needs to have commercial awareness
- Dimensions Relating to Accountability: Freedom to Act, Magnitude, Nature of impact
- Business magnitude: contributes indirectly to the revenues and sales results by advising and promoting at sites.
- Involved in special installations or special problems. Has to take the lead, when way of working is involved.
- Responsible for the quality of the given training.