Max. € 80,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you want to play a crucial role in improving the efficiency of our Customer Support (CS) engineers? Are you motivated to work in a small team to achieve the most for our engineers? Are you able to work in a complex working environment with stakeholders in the field, at suppliers, and in our headquarters? If so, you might very well be the right person we are looking for!
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process. These systems are very expensive and therefor the bottleneck in the customer fab, meaning that there is a continuous drive to improve the CS performance in terms of quality and efficiency to ensure predictable uptime of our machines. There is a strong drive for innovative means of visualisation to support the human-machine-application interaction in an operational environment. Both Augmented and Virtual reality are trending solutions that have the potential to support our field colleagues in their daily work of learning, work preparation and execution. As a subject matter expert, you develop proof of concepts to validate these solutions in our operations. To understand the impact on our products, processes, people, and organization and validate the expected benefits. The learnings you will utilize to sharpen requirements to new and ongoing projects, and support decision making on management level. After a decision to deploy to our worldwide organisation is made, you will support the rollout to our user base.
Context of the position
The CS Subject Matter Expert reports to the Manager CS Work Preparation and Execution (in Veldhoven) and will operate in a small team with functional domain architects, subject matter experts and product owners. You will operate closely with colleagues working on AR/VR from our learning department, manufacturing, IT, and Development and Engineering.
As a subject matter expert you will be on an assignment (2 years) to bring relevant experience and background to ASML Customer Support and allow us to quickly gain momentum on this subject.
Main responsibilities that you can expect:
- Know best practices on visualization in the context of human-machine-application interaction, specifically VR/AR in the world and apply them
- Develop proof of concepts to create understanding how solutions from our roadmap work out in reality, whether the expected benefit can be achieved, and what the impact is on our products, processes, people and organization
- Collects, defines, and prioritises the business requirements together with stakeholders and secure these are delivered in projects
- Introduce new solutions together with a project into our operational teams
- Be practical and hands-on where required (e.g. temporarily support content creation, etc.)
- Update of the AR/VR roadmap based on lessons learned, experience and new insights
- Achieve alignment with other sectors involved in the AR/VR topic
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Proven experience with running proof of concepts of AR/VR technology in industrial or high-tech organisations, and deployment
- Human-Machine-Application interaction in context of learning, operational work preparation and execution
- About 3 years of experience in comparable environment
- "Get things done" mentality
- Pro-active attitude
- Critical with a positive problem solving mind-set
- Interpersonal abilities (Can relate well to peers and architects from other sectors like Development & Engineering, IT, etc.)
- Effective communicator in English (both oral and written)
- Culturally aware
- Flexible in work environments and able to operate in the context of different cultures
- Willing to travel
- Team player