Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Over deze vacature
Our client is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). We are a team of dynamic individuals committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mind-set of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires us to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for our customers and the patients they serve. In return, we offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.
The Analytical Project leader participates pro-actively in to him/her assigned Process-R&D projects. Within the project team, the Analytical Project Leader is responsible to safeguard the timely development of the needed analytical package to support the development of process routes and to support pilot plant campaigns, appropriate for the cGMP status of the project. The Analytical Project Leader is also responsible for managing the after-care activities related to the project, like customer inquiries and stability investigations.
- Assesses the feasibility of projects in the field of analytical chemistry with respect to content, planning and costs.
- Writes quotations based on the customer demands.
- Keeps track of the progress (output) of the analytical project teams and gives direction if necessary.
- Is responsible for the creation, review and approval of the project related documentation.
- Is responsible for the outsourcing of project related analytical tasks, if applicable.
- Is the first point of contact for clients and auditors regarding project-related questions.
- Acts as a sparring partner, coach and leader for members of the project team.
- Safeguards the (analytical) quality aspects within the project.
A company that provided transparent chemistry services for clients and external partners. Your project requires an outsourcing partner that continues where others may give up. With our client, your project has a place from early discovery chemistry up to phase 1 clinical trials. Through our four specialized business areas, we can support your drug discovery research from milligram-scale exploratory research through to kilogram-scale GMP production.
- Good employee benefits.
- Challenging assignments.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach.
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance).
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of analytical chemistry
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar job.
- Thinks strategically. Quickly identifies and acts on opportunities. Considers the downstream impact. Seeks to understand the why. Focuses on work that matters.
- Develops organization and others. Takes ownership to develop self and others. Seek out new opportunities and experiences for continuous learning.
- Acts decisively. Makes and acts on decisions quickly. Makes decisions with the customer and their patients in mind. Meets commitments with a sense of urgency. Seeks ways to be more efficient.
- Drives performance. Holds self and others accountable. Delivers results first time right. Never settles for status quo. Willing to have tough conversations. Asks for feedback and takes action to improve.
- Passion for customers. Listens to understand. Asks the right questions. Gets to the heart of the matter and uses that insight to provide value.
- Works collaboratively. Seeks out the experience of others with the aim for better results. Open minded regardless where ideas originate. Flexible and easy to work with.
Other preferred qualifications
- Skill and ability to assess, plan, manage and evaluate the analytical aspects of Analytical-R&D projects.
- Skill and ability to lead analysts (up to 4persons).
- Good organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements as they relate to laboratory practices.
- Strong data handling skills and an understanding of the importance of data integrity.
- An ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendations, based on clear scientific rationale.
- Excellent problem solving aptitude, communication and multi-tasking skills.