Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Philips has recently acquired a new company, which needs to be integrated into the Philips landscape. YER is therefore looking for a Data Expert that has a deep understanding of customer data management in SAP. The customer data structure of the new company needs to be compared with- and mapped to- the Philips customer data structure.
The Data Expert needs to be able to communicate with many different stakeholders (business and IT) on a frequent base. This is done during the data design-, data mapping-, data cleansing-, data loading-, cutover- and post go-live phases.
The Senior Customer Data Expert drives the customer data design, cleansing, migration and to-be maintenance processes in Philips business transformation projects.
In Philips Enterprise Information Management (EIM) we bring all structured company information (customer, vendor, product, finance, people, consumer) as well as unstructured company information (digital product and marketing content,) under central guidance and provide a wide array of information management services.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
The Senior Customer Data Expert should have the following skills and expertise:
- He/she has multiple years of experience in similar roles in multinationals and has an in-depth understanding of the customer master data management processes in SAP and preferably Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills (in English language)
- Team player
- Conceptual and strategic thinker
- At the same times structural and hands-on way of working to get things done