€3.300 - €5.100 bruto per maand
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you an Equipment Maintenance Engineer/Production Coordinator and do you want to work for a big and international company? This is the time to respond!
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Equipment Maintenance Engineer/Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- The production and laboratory equipment used to manufacture functional disposable cartridges for use within the development team
- Troubleshooting and improvement of lab and production equipment
- Calibrations and maintenance of the equipment
- Measurement and system evaluations
- Qualification and re-qualification of equipment and processes
- Planning, coordination and execution of production runs
Our client is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. They stand with their customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from their innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to them.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You hold a degree or have a BSc in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related studies
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as an engineer in a production environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience working in projects preferably in In Vitro Diagnostics setting
- You have experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes
- You are a team-player, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic and structured professional
- You have good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English
- You have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.