Pensions & Life, Support
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For one of the leading international investment companies we are looking for an energising Personal Assistant (fulltime).
As Personal Assistant, you will be the oil in the machine to make Cerberus run smoothly on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be the Assistant to the Senior Managing Director and Managing Director of the office
- Together with the support team you are responsible for daily operations
- Contact with courier, facility services, security building etc.
- Be both the physical and digital welcoming face of the company
- Make sure the office is always a functional working environment
- Manage the office calendar (meetings, out of offices, birthdays) and organising our team events together with the support team
- Plan travel arrangements for team members going abroad
- Manage supportive administrative duties such as expense reports
Founded in 1992, Cerberus is a global leader in alternative investing with approximately $42 billion* in assets across complementary credit, private equity, and real estate strategies. We invest across the capital structure where our integrated investment platforms and proprietary operating capabilities create an edge to improve performance and drive long-term value. Our tenured teams have experience working collaboratively across asset classes, sectors, and geographies to seek strong risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
Cerberus has more than 770 dedicated professionals working from 19 offices around the world, with its headquarters in New York City. Cerberus has an on-the-ground presence to invest in multiple asset classes globally. 12 young successful investment professionals work at the office in Amsterdam.
- A seasoned Personal Assistant
- You are a team player and pro-active
- Besides your own proactive, hands-on attitude and exceptional attention to detail, you have the gift to organise and enthuse others
- You are energised by bringing in new ideas to continue making our office a great place to work
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal