Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Connectivity Design Engineer, your mission is to specify, design, realize and maintain electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules(*) for existing ASML products.
The Electrical Connectivity Engineer is coordinating and interacting with Electronic engineers and responsible for the following:
- Management of the electrical interfaces in the product between modules(*) through maintenance and creation of detailed wiring diagrams; describing all the electrical connections within the (sub) system in detail.
- Cable overview; giving the overview of all the cables within the (sub) system
- Documenting the various mains distribution and safety handling infrastructure that meet the international standards on electrical safety.
- Translating machine layout knowledge, connectivity requirements and design specifications into machine infra design.
- Participating in realization of electrical products by e.g.:
- Contributing to the functional specification (EPS), test specification (TPS), design specification (EDS) and qualification document (TAR) of the electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules.
- Collaborating with Electro Mechanical Engineers and Infra Integrators to ensure electrical product requirements and proper implementation in material management system (SAP).
- Cables, racks, cabinets, electronics units, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, PLC units, fan units, computational racks, etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree (hbo) in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Multiple years of practical Electrical system design in a similar function, operating in multidisciplinary teams
- Ample technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, electrical safety and electronics
- Proficient in general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes
- Proficient in electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission
- Familiar with EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Familiar with electrical infrastructure design and the ability to set up cabling concepts
- Knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry and power electronics is an advantage
- Printed circuited board design preferable with the mentor graphics tool suite is an advantage
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills
- Structured and systematic approach, with eye for quality and details
- Self-propelling; takes initiative/ownership in daily work
- Pragmatic, responsible, analytical and problem solving attitude
- Fluent English in word and in writing (proficiency in the Dutch language is an advantage)