Max. € 70,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department Factory Best. You are responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
You are responsible for:
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes
- DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms
- Minimum disturbances (max. Yield) within production in cooperation with team leads, trouble-shooters and development
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business and New Product Introductions within production/systems
- Participates as an expert in audits
- Give support and set up New Product Introductions
- Execute Process Validation
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working, after RFVD the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC)
- Give input and maintain the NPI project planning
- Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within NPI-processes
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt)
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making
You are part of
Factory Best, one of the largest Operations sites in Health Systems. Your part of Sustaining Engineering, a team which is responsible for processes within IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS/DXR/II/TV/PR.
You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development department.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.)
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarise
- A result driven and quality driven approach
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).