€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Eindhoven we are looking for a LabVIEW Engineer.
- Development of new Test and Verification Engineering (TVE) applications resulting in e.g. creation of automated testers and demonstrators, validations of designs and physical measurements
- Apply a structured way of working: requirement management, planning, tracking, quality of software, documentation, and communication
- Maintaining and building new TVE competences, including measurement equipment and LabVIEW knowledge
- Contributing to maintaining a network/community of suppliers, peers and customers
- Identify improvement opportunities in Philips businesses with respect to the Test and Verification proposition and develop actionable proposals and plans to address these.
Do you want to accelerate innovative Philips projects by automating test and control systems with LabVIEW based solutions? Are you a specialist with experience in a broad range of hardware sensors, controllers and interfaces and able to integrate these with software in a quick, sustainable and flexible way? Do you want to cooperate with HealthTech application specialists and support them in realization of demonstrators, automated testers and validations & verification of designs?
The Test and Verification Engineering team which is part of the Reliability Solutions department of Philips Innovation Services and is a diverse group of more than 20 technical experts.
All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers from both internal Philips businesses, as well as, external companies, located all over the world. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation to phase out.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc degree in a relevant technical discipline like Physics, Electronics or Technical Software
- LabVIEW experience
- OOP experience is a pre
- Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers
- Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with time pressure
- A team player