Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Eindhoven we are looking for a Technical Project Manager in PCBA projects.
As a Technical Project Manager PCBA your focus will be on coordinating Philips internal PCBA activities. Our internal customers are mostly based in The Netherlands India and US. Work is mostly executed in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Needs to have technical background in Electronics, components, and printed circuit boards (PCBA’s). Typically project scope includes (re-)design(s) of new PCBA designs (layout), electronic component selection and library element creation as well as design for assembly and manufacturability. Our designs are integrated into the most-advanced medical devices serving a worldwide HealthTech business.
- In-take of new PCBA projects with customers
- Creation of project plans in alignment with the engineering team
- Execution of (multiple small) projects by a team of 2-5 engineers
- Hands-on within project, for example BoM (Bill of Materials) analysis
- Customer communication & status reporting
- Travel up to 20% may be required
Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further streamlining PCBA design within Philips? We are looking for a (technical) project manager that can support the growth of our organization.
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses that are located all over the world.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering
- PMI project management certification (e.g. PMP) is a plus
- Experience with MS Office software (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competence in the area of PCBA design, electronics assembly and soldering is required
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Expedition and/or Cadence is a plus
- Experience in managing small projects in a technical and innovative environment
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
- Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)