Max. € 50,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client, an international high-tech company in the software and services industry, we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant (fulltime).
The GL Accountant for Germany will be a member of the Corporate Finance Organization in Best, The Netherlands. He/she is responsible for the GL Accounting for their Germany entity, this is a Subsidiary with +400 employees. He will work together with the shared services team in Best who are doing all the processing of AP, Expenses, Payments, Bank Movements and Intercompany transactions. At the level of the GL Accountant everything comes together, work that has been processed, Salaries, Tax filings, etc. The GL Accountant is responsible for maintaining all the GL Accounts, reconcile the accounts, report financial to consolidation every month and work closely with the Business Finance organization worldwide.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the business finance teams to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Report financials on a monthly basis accurately and timely
- Calculate Intercompany x-charges for fiscal purposes
- Calculation and distribution of budgets for the Finance organization
- Support local German team with Tax audits.
Our client is an international high-tech company in the software and services industry. Their Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) is located in Best (Eindhoven area).
- A challenging position in an international environment with growth opportunities within all regions
- A wide autonomy and a lot of variety
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics (hbo)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, Intercompany Accounting, Cash Application or experience in a similar role up to 5 years’ experience max.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Fair experience in working in an international environment
- Fair experience in working for a US Company or FSSC-environment
- Excellent English Language skills
Personality en interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Pragmatic and “Can Do” mentality
- Flexible in working hours due to working with various time zones, no 9 to 5 mentality.