Max. € 60,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client in Nijmegen, an international High-Tech organisation in the semiconductor industry, I am looking for a Financial Accountant (fulltime).
The Financial Accountant is responsible for contributing to an efficient and effective financial accounting, closing and reporting of several legal entities of Ampleon. The focus of this position is to perform accounting activities in the general ledger, with a main focus on account receivables, banking and sales accounting. The financial accountant is also responsible for the reporting and communication on the account receivables and working capital. In this position, you will have the ability to learn and work in an environment with global exposure. This position reports to the Finance Director.
Scope of work:
- Financial accounting by preparing and coding journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy;
- The account receivables process, including monitoring of the statement of accounts, contact customers, align and report on open actions;
- Reporting of the accounts receivables and working capital position;
- Responsible for sales accounting including sales accrual accounting;
- The monthly and annual close processes, including reconciliation of accounts and monthly and annual reporting;
- Continuously improve processes resulting into more transparency and efficiency;
- Support Finance Director with ad hoc analysis.
Our client is an international high-tech company in the semiconductor industry, located in Nijmegen.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Bachelor’s degree (hbo) in Finance, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in complex international accounting;
- Experience in handling the factors involved in accounting for multiple locations;
- Experience in working with SAP especially related to the Financial modules;
- Advanced technical skills in Excel;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others;
- Strong English and Dutch (mandatory) business language skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Competences: strong analytical skills, proactive and self-driven, ability to balance speed and accuracy, ability to adapt to changing circumstances.