Depending on knowledge and experience
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced project manager with knowledge of diesel engine development projects? Then this is the ideal position for you!
As a Project Manager Engine Development you are ultimately responsible for the realization of one or more development projects within the set objectives in the field of QTCP (Quality, Timing, Cost, and Performance). Your responsibilities:
- The adequate planning, implementation, monitoring, adjustment and organization of the project;
- Achievement of objectives and deliveries within the periods, resources and budget allocated;
- To achieve this, you ensure proper planning and management of team members within Motoren Ontwikkeling and spread across the various divisions within DAF but also from external companies;
- You are also responsible for reporting and coordination with clients or stakeholders.
- As a Project Manager you have an extensive network within Product Development, After Sales, Purchasing and Production and you participate in various consultation structures.
- You report hierarchically to the Engineering Manager Project Management Motors and functionally to the Program Manager.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Completed academic technical training preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- You have at least 10 years of work experience combined with experience in project management;
- Technical knowledge of engines and after treatment;
- Knowledge of the development processes at DAF and suppliers;
- Experience with PMBoK and Automotive SPICE or willing to follow a course;
- command of the English language in speech and writing;
- Proactive, organization-aware, stress-resistant, result-oriented and strong in communication.