Max. € 60,000
Over deze vacature
A very interesting position for an engineer that is interested in statistical analysis and setting up new processes in a high-tech environment.
The SPC Engineer will setup and maintain Control charts for NXE systems, starting with ATP tests (Acceptance Test Protocol) and critical CSRs (Customer Special Requests). You will work closely with the Global Quality SPC group and eventually identify CTQ (Critical to Quality) parameters for the downstream tests together with the Development & Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and the Production Engineer for that competence. The end goal is to have 100% predictable product performance all the time.
As EF SPC Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety. Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
Next to the core job of sequence engineering you also contribute to the following 3 areas:
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyse the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Initiate improvements in how we as a factory perform our SPC checks, and strive for the ideal inline SPC solution.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- Determine if the population of a dataset is drifting
- Investigate out of control situations
- Arrange aftercare for SPC problems
New Product Introduction:
- Uses knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- Suggest CTQs for the new product
- Setup control limits before volume production begins
Context of the position
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location). The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of EF PS Production Engineering.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Statistics (SPC vacancies)
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience with statistical process control
- Experience in the field of technical production engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Spotfire knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Good English language skills in speech and writing