€ 50,000 - € 65,000
Over deze vacature
We're looking for a Collection Officer, the location near Roosendaal.
- Ensuring collection of turnover according to the agreed terms (completeness and timeliness)
- Each Credit Collection Officer focusses on an assigned portfolio/area
- Investigate and answer questions from "customers"
- Maintains regular contacts internally (e.g. BM, AM, PSM, CA, Cash Mgt.) and externally (Customers, Agents, Banks)
- Process incoming payments in Account Receivable and make inquiries about unclear and not matching payments
- Investigate and answer questions from internal stakeholders and external customers
- Chasing of overdue outstanding amounts and support dispute resolution
- Block customer orders/release blocked orders according to standard procedures maintain regular contacts internally and externally
The Collections officer reports hierarchically to the Manager Collections Europe Hub.
The Department Collections is part of the Europe Hub of an international financial organisation (Corporate Finance).
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the organisation. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back-office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, results- and relationship-driven environment
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Bachelor level Business Economics/Accountancy
- Good communication skills, be firm but polite
- Knowledge about department systems such as ECM, including working with Workflows
- SAP knowledge of OTC modules (SD, AR, FSCM, BW), clearing of accounts
- Knowledge about financials, legal aspects and collection sensitivity (fi. VAT, payment methods, securities etc.)
- Fluent in at least 2 languages
- 2-4 years of experience in international business environment