Max. € 70,000
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
We are currently recruiting an Automotive Test Engineer with thorough knowledge of heavy-duty/diesel engines as well as functional testing.
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine subsystems/components and their controls
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Document and evaluate test results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution
- Develop new test procedures for engine components as well as engine systems and their controls
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
- Collaboration in project teams
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and Europe's premier commercial vehicle manufacturer. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Within PACCAR Inc., DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-the-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career, including perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holiday days per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch, speaking Dutch has preference