Max. € 35,000
Over deze vacature
Are you the ambitious, results driven young professional we are looking for? As a KYC Analyst you are able to communicate effectively and professionally, demonstrate global perspective and balance risk with opportunities.
As a KYC analyst you have a wide range of duties. The most important thing is to ensure compliance with the bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements. You also work co-work intensively with other colleagues in order to meet required high KYC quality.
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked financial groups in the world in terms of assets, offering a wide range of financial services, including commercial banking, trust banking, securities services, project finance, consumer finance and asset management. The MBE subsidiary based in the Netherlands is the Headquarter of continental Europe. The growing network of branches is managed from Amsterdam.
You will be employed by YER. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other professionals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
The function requires an intellectual and working background at Bachelor level (professional economic/administrative education) and experience in a similar function or relevant area. Banking industry is preferred. In addition, you recognize yourself in the following.
- Drive for Results
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships
- Communicate Effectively and Professionally
- Balance Risk with Opportunity
- Deliver extraordinary Customer Experience
- Demonstrate Global Perspective
- Influence and Inspire Others
- PC skills: Windows, MS Excel (advanced skill preferred), MS Power Point, MS Word
- Basic financial knowledge, data-processing
Japanese is required. Verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Dutch is preferred.