Max. € 60,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The Mechatronic Products department of Philips Innovation Services is unique in its system design approach that has led to many innovative solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions especially in concept creation for new clinical procedures and applications.
Our teams support the Philips Healthcare businesses in bringing their innovations faster to market. We are active in product as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. You will be working together in multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and its customers.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
- You will be directly responsible for the mechatronic solutions in major projects, which have a mid- to long-term character, are complex, and can be divided in several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also acquires involvement in software and electronic hardware designs.
- You will use your skills, inventiveness and curiosity to combine novel technology with user insight to lead the team in designing parts and assemblies for new medical innovations.
- You will make principle choices for the product designs, subsystems and interfaces.
- You are responsible for the overall manufacturability, interfacing and introduction of new technology and methods in manufacturing sites.
- You will join internal and external design sub-teams.
- You will work closely with the commercial department to truly understand the customers’ technologic challenges i.o to offer projects, tailored services & technical support.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Innovation Services draws upon a huge range of resources and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Our pragmatic technology experts and consultants benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips. Each day brings new challenges as we work in many different projects.
Philips Innovation Services will provide you with the opportunity to expand your professional experience. In our competence areas, we can offer you stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, interesting variation, job satisfaction and the chance to broaden your experience – all within one company. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To be a successful in this role you have:
- A Master’s degree in biomedical engineering (must-have), and a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering (strong preference).
- 1-5 years of professional experience in medical product development.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks or Creo (pro/ENGINEER).
- Special emphasis on a demonstrated Mechatronics background in combining mechanical with system engineering, and (motion-) control.
- Demonstrable experience in Robotics for Medical applications.
- Robust knowledge of design controls and risk management standards.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with bringing medical products to the market.
- Experience with Healthcare Regulatory aspects (ISO13485, FDA).
- Experience in translating customer needs into technical requirements and then clearly defining the complete mechatronic needs to project members.
- Team player and strong communicator.
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and you are willing to travel (20%).
- Communication skills, English, Dutch.