Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Would you like to work in an international organization and be responsible for their Accounts Payable activities? If the answer is yes, then this is the right job for you!
We’ll give you the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that has been voted Best Employer for years in a row. You will have the chance to learn about different financial processes.
Accounts Payable is part of the Finance & Control organization, and provides high-quality and professional global services. Like other finance processes, Accounts Payable is globally organized.
The NL team (9 FTE) is part of our Shared Service Centre organization and is responsible for the end-to-end process related to invoices and expense claims, including payments. To complete this daily challenge we make use of JD Edwards, Tungsten Network and Mobile Expense.
You will have frequent contact with external and internal clients worldwide. Your communication skills, professional attitude and eagerness to learn help you navigate this challenging complexity.
As an Administrator Accounts payable, you:
- Are responsible for the timely payment of our invoices and expense claims. This includes all steps of the process from recording invoices to preparing the payment files
- Complete the month end activities and internal control activities (balance sheet control and JSox) of several global entities
- Understand our project administration and related complexity
- Investigate and clear accounts payable-related suspense accounts and balance sheet positions
- Support in improvement projects
- Guard the one way of working in guidelines, accounting principles, quality and in timeliness and correctness of the financial data
Our client is an international company in located in the area of Eindhoven - 's-Hertogenbosch.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
If you’re an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Administrator, you will excel at:
- Eagerness to learn. You want to know what to do, and why you do it
- Self-assurance to resolve issues and see tasks through to completion
- Seniority to understand complex situations and knowing how to build commitment and structure within the team
- Communication skills and the ability to build cross-business and cross-cultural relationships
- Being pragmatic and down-to-earth
- Team playing; getting the job done together
You should have:
- Accounting or Financial education (mbo or bachelor's degree)
- 5–10 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- Strong Excel skills
- An excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, proficient in other languages is a plus
- Experience with ERP-systems (JD Edwards is preferred) and Accounts Payable workflow systems (Tungsten Workflow is preferred).