Max. € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Immediate opening for an engineer with a strong background in electromagnetics and antenna theory applied to wireless communication systems.
Working knowledge with advanced numerical modelling techniques and commercially available computational electromagnetic software packages (CST Microwave Studio) are desired. The main responsibilities of the selected candidate will consist in antenna product design and development in collaboration with leading OEM customers. Candidates are expected to conduct feasibility analysis using advanced materials and design concepts, and be familiar with network analysers, spectrum analysers, and other benchtop analysis tools. Project documentation, excellent communication and teamwork will be an integral part of project assignments. A proactive and self-directed management of project deliverables, along with excellent responsiveness towards customers, is essential. Occasional international travel may be required to support customer design-wins.
Our client is an antenna systems provider that delivers high-performance 2D and 3D solutions based on advanced materials, proprietary design principles and RF system expertise. Their patented technology results in clearly differentiated performance over conventional antenna solutions in the market. Their mission is to solve difficult antenna system issues for existing and next generation wireless standards. They provide standard and customized solutions to leading OEMs and ODMs for Wi-Fi, GPS, Cellular and other wireless technologies. The company has a design centre in the Netherlands with sales offices in the US and Asia. The company is headquartered in Willemstad, Curacao.
- Attractive salary package
- MSc in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- Over 6 year of relevant experience in industry or PhD in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- Over 1 year of relevant experience in industry or Post-Doctoral Research qualification in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design;
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a fast moving start-up team;
- Good writing and oral communication skills in the main languages English (essential and required), Dutch (desired).