Max. € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Immediate opening for antenna designer with a strong background in electromagnetics and antenna theory applied to wireless communication systems.
Working knowledge with advanced numerical modelling techniques and commercially available computational electromagnetic software packages (CST Microwave Studio) is desired, in combination with experience in antenna design for manufacturability involving advanced materials and direct integration with RF circuitry and components. The main responsibility will consist in the development of phased antenna arrays for millimetre-wave (5G and IEEE 802.11ad) applications in collaboration with leading chipset manufacturers. Candidates are expected to be familiar with the synthesis of complex antenna architectures useful to enable assigned radiation pattern characteristics, and translate this information in design specifications for the array front-end, as well as for the relevant beam-forming / calibration networks. Project documentation, excellent communication and teamwork will be an integral part of project assignments. A proactive and self-directed management of project deliverables, along with excellent responsiveness towards customers, is essential. Occasional international travel may be required to support customer design-wins.
Our client is an antenna systems provider that delivers high-performance 2D and 3D solutions based on advanced materials, proprietary design principles and RF system expertise. The patented technology results in clearly differentiated performance over conventional antenna solutions in the market. The mission is to solve difficult antenna system issues for existing and next generation wireless standards. The company provides standard and customized solutions to leading OEMs and ODMs for Wi-Fi, GPS, Cellular and other wireless technologies. The company has a design centre in the Netherlands with sales offices in the US and Asia. The company is headquartered in Willemstad, Curacao.
- Attractive salary package
- MSc in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- Over 6 years of relevant experience in industry or PhD in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- Over 3 years of relevant experience in industry or Post-Doctoral Research qualification in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- Over 1 year of relevant experience in industry
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a fast moving start-up team
- Good writing and oral communication skills in the main languages English (essential and required), Dutch (desired)