Max. € 80,000
Over deze vacature
Your role will be to verify and analyse the systems.
- Setting-up verification plans for the systems and coordinating the execution
- Leading the system analysis effort to find out why the system performs as it does and find opportunities for improvements
- Contribute to the analysis yourself in your own fields of expertise
- Verification if the system meets the requirements in both the design phase as well as the integration phase
Our client Systems department supports with expertise and (new) mechatronic motion systems for the semiconductor industry. To ensure top quality is achieved, the Systems department undertakes research and development in this field.
- Very attractive salary package.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical background in a mechatronics discipline (e.g. software/mechanics/physics)
- Experience with applying System Engineering methods in the field of Mechatronics
- Able to balance the need for design consolidation with the creativity needed to design innovative high-end systems
- Able to write precise reports
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English and Dutch or intention to learn
- Analytical attitude combined with interest for experimental verification
- Able to be working with long-term goals, interest in R&D which needs to end up in products
- Self-driven, critical thinker
- At least 10 years of experience in the mechatronic field