Consumer Goods, Non-profit
Over deze vacature
The Treasury Operations Specialist is responsible for executing different operational activities at Corporate Treasury, within the Treasury Operations Team pillars.
- Operate, manage and develop the treasury operations, including the relevant processes and IT systems/tools
- Execution of Treasury Operations activities - From In House Bank/Payment Factory, to Middle Office, Cash & Bank account Management
- Serve internal customers as part of centre of expertise in all Treasury operational areas with special focus on quality, accuracy and timely delivery
- Ensure a solid, well-designed and operating control framework in compliance with SOX/internal control standards
- Develop, improve and implement Philips Treasury related business processes, often in cooperation with colleagues from same team or others internal departments
- Continuous process improvement of Treasury related processes - LEAN Methodology
- Establish and maintain bank relationships relevant for the scope of activities
- Coordinate project implementation in close cooperation with the business; IT and external parties
- Resolve operational escalations when process issues arise
This role can also involve rotation of tasks/responsibilities within the Treasury Operations sub teams, therefore, an open mind set and adapting skills are required.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
The position is located at the Philips Headquarters’ in Amsterdam. The Treasury Operations team is responsible for the operational activities within Corporate Treasury. Philips Corporate Treasury department is well advanced, using latest technologies and perceived best in class compared to other large global companies. Treasury Operations covers global cash management, central payment services and In-house bank, treasury settlements and static data maintenance/support. This is a full time role based in Amsterdam.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- Knowledge and experience with Treasury operations and Treasury IT system(s) (SAP knowledge is an advantage
- 1 up to 4 years of experience
- Project management experience or skills
- Very Good Excel Skills
- Continuous Improvement mind set - LEAN knowledge is preferred