€ 60,000 - € 90,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
The HR Analyst will be part of the WW HR Processes and Information team, whose mission is to develop and support HR process execution enabled by technology. HR P&I is the functional owner of the main HR systems (e.g. HR4U) and is responsible for worldwide HR reporting and analytics.
The Analyst will ensure an generalist role within the team, supporting specifically:
- HR Core systems & integration: scope Employee & Org management data: functional maintenance, definition and implementation of improvements, generic testing activities
- (Complex) Ticket handling to HRIS vendor(s)
- Vendor management external and internal based on current landscape
- Manage complex changes/data maintenance related to the current HRIS
- Complex Data entry/corrections – mass data changes
- Support Data quality assessments and improvements
- Support/back up colleagues during peak moments in various HR Processes (performance, compensation, reorganizations)
- Working closely with counterparts in other departments (IT, FI, CRE)
- Support key users with internal improvement initiatives and cross sector projects, both system as well as change management related
- Participate to improvement projects/new projects aimed at streamlining administrative activities/improving HR processes and HRIS implementations
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Minimum bachelor (with 6+ years’ experience) or wo/Master degree (with 5-7 years’ experience).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in the field of HRIS in an international environment
- Experience with HR data and HR processes
- Proven affinity with (HR) IT applications
- Good knowledge of SAP HCM and HRIS in general
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on approach
- Highly structured, focused, methodical in approach
- Comfortable in taking ownership of controls and processes and communicating to colleagues
- Fluent in English
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Affinity with technical IT environments and technology/software development in general
- Good social and communicative skills
- Able to interact with end users and other stakeholders
- Flexible and committed
Start date: 1st of March/1st April
End date: 24 months after start date.
Minimum hours: minimum 32, pre 40 hours.