Manufacturing, Construction, High Tech, Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
The job of Field Service Engineer is a challenging dynamic world job. While travelling around the globe you will be doing the thing you like most: solving our customer issues. You will meet interesting people and will work independently in the field. Technical expertise will be combined with social skills, advising the customer about the systems capability and additional offerings we can propose. You will be part of our customer support team, receiving support, feedback and dedicated training.
What characterizes this job?
- As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for troubleshooting and preventive maintenance. You will assist customers with their possible machine related issues via phone, e-mail, remote communication and onsite visits. Occasionally you will also install upgrades and modifications at customers' sites worldwide.
- You see it as a challenge to keep customers satisfied being the representative of Hauzer, so proper administration and follow up is a must.
- You will provide the customer with correct knowledge transfer and will listen well to their requirements. Also you will give training to the customers in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting the system.
- You will give feedback to your colleagues concerning specific customers' wishes and technical developments.
- You will asist your Customer Support colleagues and if needed your Manufacturing colleagues.
- You report to the Manager Customer Support.
Global Hightech Teamwork
IHI Hauzer Techno Coating is an international high-tech organization, with over 240 employees and branches in Venlo, Yokohama, Shanghai, Barcelona and Olten. At our home base in Venlo, we develop and assemble plasma coating systems with vacuum, sputtering and arc evaporation technology, that find their way around the globe, to customers with notable names. At this medium-sized company, lines are still short and you can make a difference. Hauzer was founded in 1983 and became part of the Japanese IHI Group in 2008. The IHI Group is a group of over 200 companies worldwide, totaling over 29,000 employees.
What do we offer?
Apart from good primary and secondary conditions, Hauzer offers an environment with room for personal development and initiative while working in an enthusiastic and dedicated team of colleagues who strive for quality and innovation.
What do we ask?
- You have a bachelor work level and a technical degree, preferably in electrical engineering;
- You ha ve at least 2 years of work experience in a similar job;
- You have an independent and firm personality indlucing a great sense of responsibility and good analytical skills;
- You have a feeling for commercial aspects, organizational talent and a customer focused and representative attitude;
- You speak & write English fluently and preferably German;
- Foreign cultures and international communication challenge you;
- You are willing to travel worldwide for over 50%. When requested you will be able to travel the same or the next day. The actual amount of travelling off course depends on the amount of work;
- You will operate the Hauzer hotline together with the other FSE's.