Marketing & Communication
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Global Brand Manager to work in Amsterdam (HQ). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning on 12 January 2020 and ending on 04 September 2020.
As part of the global brand team, you will support markets, businesses on brand and naming related matters. You act as a Philips brand custodian and you are responsible to enable and support the Philips organization and its partners in delivering on-brand experiences.
As such, you will need to deliver value beyond consultancy and become an integrated partner in all aspects of building consistency in our brand expressions.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Enabling brand consistency by consulting teams when creating marcom materials;
- Providing support on all brand related questions that come in from across the entire Philips organization including newly acquired companies as well as agencies;
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will provide input in the creative process helping to create guidelines;
- As a review process you will collect material for a Brand and Naming Audit;
- Delivering training from beginner to advanced levels;
- Support our agency management program;
- Project management of toolkit governance and Brand Audit work streams.
YOU ARE A PART OF
The Brand Management Team, which is part of the Global Marketing and E-commerce function. The position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and reports directly into the Brand Consultancy Director.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
There's also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Communication, Marketing, and/or Brand management with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a Branding consulting environment;
- A passion for branding and naming;
- Ability to act as brand consultant across various brand related projects;
- Good understanding of digital and social media trends and platforms;
- Ability to work in virtual teams and to establish relationships with people who are not physically present;
- Ability to grasp the big picture yet having a great eye for details;
- Good project management skills, well able to work within tight deadlines;
- A healthy balance of analytical abilities and creativity;
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholders understanding their needs and concerns, communication in a clear and concise manner
- Strong team player and self-starter working well independently in a large organization;
- High drive and energy level;
- A proactive approach is essential for this role;
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal).