Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For ASML in Veldhoven, YER is recruiting a Disaster recovery test manager.
- The DR Test manager is responsible for the planning, execution and follow up on lessons learned of the Disaster Recovery tests according to set DR Test strategy
- Maintains Master Disaster Recovery Plan'
- Collection and control of data and individual Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Focal point and lead coordinator for IT Disaster Recovery tests
- Disaster Recovery test planning; Creation of test plans
- Liaison to other units and to Business Continuity Manager
- Drive CSI for Disaster Recovery Tests
- Act as an IT Service Continuity Liaison (SCL) for project requests that are in pre-demand/design phase.
- Create awareness about the IT Service Continuity standards
- Support in deployment/use of these standards.
- Work in close cooperation with the Infra Technical Application Managers and Infra-desk coordinators to realize the Disaster Recovery Test strategy
- Manage the execution of the Disaster Recovery tests; assign tasks, set priorities, manage risks, solve problems and ensure the realization of the tests conform scope, time and budget.
- Plan the DR Tests from both demand as well as the supply side (available resources).
- Provide management summary of overall plan, any capacity exceptions, pending actions, follow-up activities and final resolutions.
- Act as a Disaster Recovery Test project lead (subcontractor) for those projects that are executed under the governance of another competence centre.
- Ensure the integration of the Disaster Recovery tests into the specific IT processes, including policies, procedures, instructions, documentation and training.
- Communicate and align with the various IT departments within ASML about the tests in order to set the right expectations, agree on down-time slots, etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT or Business-IT Management
- 5-10 years of practical IT Infra experience
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge and understanding of services and processes (ITIL)
- Experience in coordinating within complex IT Infrastructure environments
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco, routers, F5), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), NetApp storage, databases, identity management systems. (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), security and others
- Good knowledge of IT workplace infrastructure: office 365, remote workplace, windows (2012), VMware ESX, Microsoft SQL server/MySQL/oracle, active directory, Citrix XenApp
- Experience with supporting IT -systems and their interaction with business processes in manufacturing the area of production-control (SAP, Teamcenter)
- Preferably experience in system implementation-/change management within production organizations and/or eager to learn in this area
- Decisive, flexible, ownership, common sense, result oriented are the keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on continuity management and technical movements/opportunities within the market