A competitive salary depending on experience
Project & Program Management, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Energie
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Senior Service Development Project Manager will lead development projects that deliver new commercial service offerings and enabling capabilities in support of the Philips Health Systems businesses and related Solution Spaces. Services in this context may include scalable/industrialized and configurable commercial offerings, new business models or contract models linked to professional or equipment maintenance services, or enabling capabilities.
Our mission as the New Services R&D and Programs team is to deliver high quality Idea-to-Market (I2M) project and program management to deliver these new services and enabling capabilities to Markets, BGs, Solutions, and stakeholders throughout Philips. Our vision is to be a trusted partner and a centre of expertise throughout Philips for creating new services & enabling capabilities, based on a track record of reliability, quality, & rigorous execution.
How we achieve this
- Standardization of how we work based on Philips I2M and Philips Excellence practices
- End-to-end partnerships, beginning with translating strategy to roadmaps through delivery and launch and integrated work with Businesses, Markets, Market-to-Order (M2O), and Order-to-Cash (O2C) organizations.
- Practicing Lean and Continuous Improvement every day.
- Embedding of Lean principles in all aspects of our work.
- Committing to transparency and proactive feedback.
- Balancing pure project management with knowledge on services and Philips business processes.
- Partnering: Technology, Service Design, Operations, Marketing.
- Manage one or more complex cross-functional service development projects, with accountability for ensuring that project teams complete tasks and deliverables and proceed to project milestones and gates according to plan and with a quality-first mind set.
- Serve as the interface between the project team and stakeholders, including resource managers and steering/governance committees.
- Plan reliable, realistic but aggressive schedules and manage resource plans within agreed cost envelopes, while adapting to dynamic business environments.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues with a commitment to transparency and open communication.
- Author core project management deliverables and have a breadth of knowledge and leadership skills sufficient to coach cross-functional project teams to successful delivery in their respective domains.
- Apply Lean principles and Philips standards to work as a unified Philips with increased added value from a customer's perspective.
- Challenge others to overcome barriers to change and to adapt to dynamic internal and external environments.
- Maintain a climate of trust, openness, honesty and objectivity and role models a can-do mentality.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This role will be a part of the New Services Developmentteam in Best, NL.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Master's, MBA, or advanced degree in business or technical field 3+ years of experience in managing complex development projects in a Service Development, Product/SW Development, or System Engineering R&D context is required.
- Strong track record in formally managing and documenting project schedules, dependencies, cost plans, configuration management plans, risks, and stakeholder registers is required. It is required that this can be demonstrated through prior working experience and delivery of new services & products through a rigorous QMS-managed stage-gate development process
- Experience with design control (DHF, DMR) and change & configuration management such as from prior healthcare services, software, or R&D device experience is also required. PMP or equivalent professional project management certification is desired but not required.
- Demonstrated work experience delivering projects that interface directly with upstream marketing, product and software R&D teams, business process management organizations, enterprise IT, commercial or service operations, and/or supply chain management. Direct work experience in any of these domains is considered extremely valuable.
- Demonstrated ability to lead structured root cause analysis, critical thinking and scenario-based decision making, and problem solving methodologies, for example, through direct work experience in continuous improvement and business transformation or Six Sigma or Lean certifications.
- Experience with PTC Windchill, Clarity PPM, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Teams is desired but not required.
- Business management skills sufficient to understand, update, and manage business cases and to summarize and present business data to varying levels of management.
- Formal training and work experience in business case management, cost engineering or value engineering is helpful but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, and potentially conflicting goals is critical. Demonstrated history of working in globally distributed and highly matrixed teams and interacting with senior/executive management is highly valued.