Depending on knoweledge and experience
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
We are currently seeking two highly-skilled Clay Modellers with excellent sense of form to join the DAF Design Team, based in Eindhoven the Netherlands.
He or she will work as part of a modelling team to develop 3D clay models.
- Sculpting of clay models to design specifications
- Ensuring model accuracy and quality
- Applying proper modelling techniques and procedures
- Achieving high level surfaces, highlights, finishes and detail work
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre, we develop engine families that will meet future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 7 years clay modelling experience in a professional automotive design studio;
- College level education in transportation design or fine arts is a plus;
- Excellent sense of proportion and shapes.
- Strong Skillset in physical modelling and surface design in hard material and clay
- Experience on full size/scale clay properties (exterior/interior)
- Ability to translate designers’ 2D sketches into attractive 3D shapes;
- Ability to read line drawings, perform basic math calculations, operate shop machinery;
Knowledge and skillset:
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Basic PC : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Positive attitude with creative mind set.
- Flexible, patient, eagerness to learn and improve.
- Effective team player.